Regular Check Ups
Our Dentists encourage patients to attend regular check ups to ensure they maintain healthy teeth and gums. We recommend check ups once every six months.
At your check up, your Dentist may:
- Carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- Enquire about your general health and any problems you have had with your teeth since your last visit.
- Advise you on your diet, drinking and smoking habits.
- Ask about your teeth cleaning habits and advise you on how to keep your teeth healthy.
- Discuss any costs of all treatment you may need.
- Discuss with you when your next visit should be.
Visiting the Dentist allows you to speak with a professional about daily dental habits and how you can improve upon these. Identifying dental problems in the early stages reduces the treatments you may need.
If you aren't currently in the habit of attending regular dental check ups every six months, then now is a great time to contact our team at High Street Dental Practice to arrange an appointment.